For a luxurious, silky-smooth pillowcase with all the built-in benefits of whisper-quiet pillow protection, look no further than the Protect-A-Bed® Elite Tencel Pillow Protector and Pillowcase.
Made from sleep-enhancing Tencel fabric, Elite Tencel is just the thing for a dreamy night’s sleep. Woven from ethically sourced wood-based fibres, Tencel has the softness and durability of silk, with 50% better moisture-wicking and thermoregulating properties than cotton to better moderate body temperature.
Backing the soft Tencel sleep surface is Protect-A-Bed’s® Miracle Membrane. This ultra-thin layer is:
- 100% waterproof, for clean, hygienic pillows
- 100% breathable, for a cool, dry, comfortable night’s sleep
- hypoallergenic, to protect against allergens, dust mites and bacteria, offering night-time relief for allergy sufferers.
- a unique stitching system that keeps the protector from ballooning when air inside the pillow is expelled
- zippered, pillowcase style, with an additional flap over the zip for a neat, finished look
- machine washable and suitable for tumble-drying
- three-year guarantee against fabric and manufacturing defects
Specs & Dimensions
60 x 40 cm – To fit Protect-A-Bed® memory foam pillow
75 x 40 cm – To fit any standard-sized pillow
90 x 50 cm – To fit any King/American-sized pillow
Machine washable (HOT) and tumble dry (MEDIUM) Can be sterilized at 121°C
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For a Protect-A-Bed® mattress protector/encasement (the “Product”) purchased in South Africa, Homestyle Textile cc (“Protect- A-Bed®”) warrants to the original end-user purchaser (“Purchaser”) of the Protect-A-Bed® Product, that if the laminate or fabric of the Product fails as a result of a defect in manufacturing in the course of normal usage during the Warranty Period (as defined below), Protect-A-Bed® will replace the Product, provided the Purchaser complies with the conditions identified below. The “Warranty Period” shall mean the period commencing upon the date of purchase of the Product by the Purchaser and continuing (i) in the case of sales for HOUSEHOLD use (i.e., non-commercial use) for a period as indicated on the Product packaging.
Please register your warranty online at www.protectabed.co.za/mattress-protector-warranty/ and upload a scan/photograph of your original proof of purchase for secure storage on the Protect-A-Bed® server.
CONDITIONS TO WARRANTIES:
In addition, Protect-A-Bed®’s obligations under the foregoing warranties are subject to, and conditioned upon, the Purchaser’s compliance with the following conditions:
- The Product must be laundered in accordance with the following laundering instructions and any other laundering instructions included in the documentation accompanying the Product: (A) Ensure that NO bleach or bleach alternative is used in the washing cycle; (B) Do not dry-clean; (C) Do not iron; and (D) If drying in a tumble-dryer, dry at a medium temperature together with towels and other linens (never dry alone in the dryer).
- The Product must be washed every four to six weeks on warm to maintain the longevity and durability of the Product’s waterproof Miracle Membrane.
- The Product must be inspected for damage after laundering, and use must be discontinued if damage is apparent.
The Product must not be subjected to abuse, such as using anything sharp on it, or to improper installation or maintenance.
- Any warranty claim must be submitted by contacting Protect-A-Bed® at the toll free telephone number listed below within FIVE days after damage occurs for instructions to return the Product. Protect-A-Bed® will advise the Purchaser how to return the Product for inspection and validation. DO NOT RETURN THE DAMAGED PRODUCT TO THE RETAILER FROM WHICH YOU PURCHASED IT.
- A purchase invoice/receipt from an authorized distributor/reseller must be presented to make a warranty claim, unless the Purchaser registered the purchase online with Protect-A-Bed®, in which case Protect-A-Bed® will already have the original invoice securely stored.
- The Protect-A-Bed® product code on the washing instruction label must be submitted to make a warranty claim.
DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
The foregoing express warranties are the sole warranties given by Protect-A-Bed®, and shall extend only to the Purchaser.
FOR SALES TO ANY PURCHASER OTHER THAN A CONSUMER PURCHASING FOR HOUSEHOLD USE, ALL IMPLIED
WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROTECT-A-BED® BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROTECT-A-BED® IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The remedies provided herein are the sole and exclusive remedies of the Purchaser and no one is authorized to assume or undertake for Protect-A-Bed® any other liability in connection with the sale of the Product. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimers of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. In the event that the disclaimer of implied warranties is not applicable to you, then such implied warranties shall only remain in effect during the applicable Warranty Period. This warranty is non-transferable. This warranty shall be interpreted in accordance with the internal laws of South Africa, without regard to the provisions concerning the conflicts of laws. Protect-A-Bed® reserves the right to revise the warranty it offers in connection with the sale of products from time to time. Accordingly, the warranties set forth in this certificate apply only to the Product accompanied by this warranty certificate.
Homestyle Textile cc Growthpoint Industrial Estate, Block C1, Bell St, Meadowdale, Germiston 1614 www.protectabed.co.za | Email: email@example.com | Toll Free (0800) 775 775