Rethink Pink with a dreamy blush bedroom
Renowned interior stylist, Karin Orzol, gives us her tips on creating a serene sanctuary.
From champagne sunsets and strawberry ice-cream, to sophisticated pastels and smoked fuchsia shades, pink is a surprisingly versatile colour that has the power to transform your bedroom into a serene sanctuary.
GET THE LOOK:
Pink Decor Tips From Karin Orzol
- Mix pinks, neutrals, and fuschia shades to create depth
- Add monochrome and terracotta tones for a contemporary feel
- Layer textured scatters for on-trend elegance
- Pinks are versatile enough for summer and winter looks
- Start small by updating your throws and scatters